Monday, 11 July 2016

Okay WOW || Update

So where the fuck have I been? No where really. Just working on a documentary at Uni and got so demotivated with the blog and ran out of ideas. Plus in doing a documentary I became more obsessed with film and wanted to try Youtube again (more on this later). 

Honestly I logged back on with the intention of deleting this as I have before with my YT channel and other long forgotten blogs. But, I suddenly saw that across my various posts I've somehow got a few thousand views. Mainly on my Bikini Body Burn post and my Coulbourne post. Clearly I was being helpful and I don't want to get rid of anything that is helping people. So I'm back to continue this endeavour :) I cannot promise I'll post regularly but I promise I will post. 

Updates:

  • I have a youtube channel! Once more I'm back on the screen under the username BarefootedNish and maybe I'll try to use it in conjunction with this platform. I so far have one video so why not check it out ...






I'm thinking of changing this blog name to be the same as my YT one so keep an eye out for that!
I also changed my instagram and twitter handle to match my youtube so you can find me @barefootednish :) 



  • Bikini Body Burn- I did keep up with the programme but I didn't finish it. I got ill and never went back to it despite the progress I made on toning up. Buuuuttt I have a holiday coming up in October where I will be lazing around in a bikini so I am starting the toning up again this summer so stay tuned for a progress report on that. 
  • I moved into a LOVELY new room and ditched the shitty friends. Thank god. I was going mental. I will do a room tour video on my YT channel so if you want to see that head on over and subscribe so you don't miss out. 
I think that's about it for updates. My next post will be another swimwear wishlist :) see you in the next one my loves. 




No comments

Post a Comment

© Summer Seeker
Maira Gall